Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Recipe Blog

I decided to start a recipe blog. Which, if you know me in real life, you might find quite humorous. I do like to cook, but I don't do it too often. Getting home at 6:00, and then having to bathe, feed, and put the baby to bed does not give me much time to cook supper unless we don't want to eat until 9:00. And then that leaves the clean-up and that = no down time after work for moi. While I usually have a decent meal prepared on my off day {Monday} and weekends are usually reserved for eating out, or in our case take out, I am trying to get better about "cooking" more in the middle of the week instead of popping in a frozen lasagna or pizza.



SO, since I am cooking a bit more, I thought it would be fun to post some recipes from time to time.  I don't know how often I will keep up with it, though. Most of my recipes are not fancy, and I really like to use ingredients that are staples or that I commonly have on hand. And I have very few recipes that I've actually come up with on my own, so I will always give credit where credit is due.

No comments: